Harnessing the future of work and workforce development to drive higher productivity, capability, and agility. All while enhancing the customer experience. Digital technology is reinventing how we work, but not in the way you might think. Rather than replacing humans, it’s making us more important than ever—a win-win for the modern workforce.
Businesses need to evolve their approach in this new era of affinity between humans and machines. Learn how to build data-driven strategies to maximize the full ecosystem of resources available to you, from robotics and AI to employees and adaptive talent. Through on-demand digital learning experiences and other custom programs, we’ll help you continuously assess, reskill and upskill your workforce to lead now and in the future.
- Pivot the workforce to new business models. Orientate teams to support new customer experiences.
- Recognize the business case. Use automation to fuel growth by reinvesting savings in the future workforce.
- Organize for agility. Create flexible processes; manage the workforce to support both the core business and the new.
- Foster a new leadership DNA. Cultivate leaders at all levels to help pivot the workforce to new growth models.
- Prioritize skills for development. Strike the balance between technical, judgment, and social skills.
- Target ‘new skilling.’ Cater to different levels of skills and willingness to learn.
- Go digital. Use VR, AR and Al to accelerate the speed and scale of effective training.
- Assess tasks — not jobs. Allocate work to machines and people, balancing the need for automation and augmentation.
- Create new job roles. Free people from function roles and build agile, project-based teams.
- Map skills to new roles. Assess internal capabilities required for new roles. Then match to existing skills or source new talent.