Industry leadership due to good business practices
The Patriot Group (TPG) has made a strong commitment to leveraging diversity in all aspects of our business, including the recruitment and retention of human resources, the multi-cultural marketing of our products and engagement of a diverse supplier base. As a strategic advisory solutions company, TPGs mission is to improve the health, well-being, and peace of mind of those we serve by making outsourcing simple, affordable, and predictable. Supplier diversity expands and enhances our corporate relationships and experiences, and contributes to our ability to better understand and serve our broad spectrum of customers. Our supplier program is designed to engage the very best partners including those who share our commitment to integrity, quality, and efficiency, community and continue to support TPG and TPG’s clients needs. Supplier diversity is an integral part of that equation.
Why is supplier diversity important?
TPG believes the success of minority- and women-owned businesses and other under-represented suppliers adds to our success and to that of the communities we serve. Minority- and women-owned and other diverse businesses are often in neighborhoods that benefit greatly from the commerce and employment opportunities the businesses provide. By partnering with these suppliers, we can foster the growth of these businesses while ensuring the long-term growth of TPG. They can provide the best combination of total cost, quality and service, which ultimately provides a healthy competition and level playing field for all potential and existing suppliers.
A strong commitment to supplier diversity
TPG has a long history with Supplier Diversity with deep roots our team has been committed to throughout their careers for over 20 years. These organizations provide a direct link between corporate America and minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned, disability-owned businesses and other diverse suppliers. It is our goal to continue to cultivate these alliances to ensure an equal opportunity for all companies who want to do business with TPG and their clients.
TPG’s Supplier Diversity program recognizes the following diverse-owned business classifications:
- Minority-owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Women-owned Business Enterprises (WBE)
- Veteran-owned Business Enterprises (VBE)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-owned Business Enterprise (SDVBE)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans-owned Business Enterprise (LGBT)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE)
- Small Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (SDB)
- Disability-owned Business Enterprise (DIS)
- Small Business Association Business Development Program (SBA-8a)
- Historically underutilized zones (HubZone)
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU)
- Program that supports hiring the disabled (AbilityOne– JWOD)
- Small Business Enterprises (SBE)
For more information regarding our Supplier Diversity Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To become a member of the Supplier Diversity Program, please complete the link to begin your on boarding and approval process.